... and testimonials
Johanna has a fantastic feel for language and works on texts with a lot of dedication and care, so that their quality improves each time. Collaborating with her is a benefit to every project and always a great pleasure.
– Vincent Schier, curator
Johanna Schindler's precision and sensitivity in style and subject matter make her translations a joy to read. You feel your text to be in safe hands.
– Julienne Lorz, Chief Curator, Gropius Bau, Berlin until 2021
In a sensitive and charming way, Johanna orders my heap of ideas and manages to strengthen the best ones.
– Anna Chwialkowska, social and cultural anthropologist, dance researcher, Berlin
At Hatje Cantz, we enjoy working with Johanna Schindler very much: her linguistic expertise is exquisite and precise with regard to context, her editorial precision is smart and comprehensible. With her social demeanor, reliability, and cheerfulness, she’s a wonderful addition to any team.
– Nicola von Velsen, Hatje Cantz Verlag
Thanks to her precise and clear way of formulating, Johanna has brought freshness and structure to my text. I am truly convinced that her language skills and her critical thinking are valuable for all written pieces.
– Lisa Schneider, former graduate student, Hertie School of Governance, Berlin
Johanna knows how to turn complex topics into reader friendly texts. I highly recommend her as a translator, too.
– Martin Hager, Edition 8, Berlin